Lipitor (Atorvastatin) 20mg pills/tablets:
Lipitor (Atorvastatin) lowers high cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood. Lowers the risk of chest pain, stroke, heart attack, or certain heart and blood vessel problems in people who have certain risk factors. This medicine is an HMG-CoA inhibitor, also called a statin. Also used with diet plan for weight loss.
You can buy Lipitor (Atorvastatin) 20mg tablets online without prescription (No RX).
product price is as: per pill
Minimum order quantity is: 100 pills
- It is used to lower bad cholesterol and raise good cholesterol (HDL).
- It is used to lower triglycerides.
- It is used in some people to lower the chance of heart attack, stroke, and certain heart procedures.
- It is used to slow the progress of heart disease.
- It may be given to you for other reasons.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Lipitor?
- If you are allergic to Lipitor (atorvastatin); any part of Lipitor (atorvastatin); or any other drugs, foods, or substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had.
- If you are pregnant or may be pregnant. Do not take Lipitor (atorvastatin) if you are pregnant.
- If you are breast-feeding. Do not breast-feed while you take Lipitor (atorvastatin).
- If you have liver disease or raised liver enzymes.
- If you are taking any of these drugs: Cyclosporine, gemfibrozil, glecaprevir plus pibrentasvir, letermovir, or tipranavir plus ritonavir.