Lasuna Capsule is used for Stomach cancer, Aphrodisiac, Inhibition of platelet aggregation and other conditions. Lasuna Capsule may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.Lasuna Capsule contains Allium Sativum as an active ingredient.Lasuna Capsule works by slowing down the blood clotting.Detailed information related to Lasuna Capsule’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below
- Stomach cancer
- Inhibition of platelet aggregation
- Lasuna Capsule may also be used for purposes not listed here.
- Bad breath
- Mouth ulcer
- Throat ulcer
- Breathing difficulties
- Lasuna Capsule may also cause side-effects not listed here.
- garlic usage should be avoided 7 days before surgery
- raw garlic to young children is not advisable
Interactions with Lasuna Capsule
- Calcium channel blockers